- This event has passed.
Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge 2019
March 30, 2019 - March 31, 2019$120.00
LAKE TYERS Flathead Challenge – March 30-31 2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEAMS EVENT.
THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 2 ANGLERS AND A MAX OF 4 ANGLERS PER TEAM
REDUCED ENTRY FEE OF $120. COMPETITION SHIRTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
– $120 per person for each team member which includes an official 2019 Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge Long Sleeve UV Fishing Shirt (no longer available) and a Bragmat. (Min 2 – Max 4 anglers per team)
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
– Entry into the 2019 Reel It In Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge
– An Official 2019 Lake Tyers Long Sleeve Shirt. (no longer available)
– A 2019 Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge Bragmat.
– A chance to share in some awesome prizes and giveaways
LAKE TYERS FLATHEAD CHALLENGE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY – Teams are to meet at the Waterwheel Hotel. REGISTRATION STRICTLY BETWEEN 4PM-6PM where shirts and team bags will be given out.
A short briefing will take place at 7:00pm.
SATURDAY – Key tags will be given out at the Carpark in front of the Waterwheel from 7am. Once you receive your key tag your team is free to go off and fish. Key tags MUST be returned to the Waterwheel Hotel by 3:00pm and photos will be judged. EVERY 5 MINUTES LATE WILL RESULT IN A 20 POINT PENALTY. Saturday photos judged from 3:00pm at the hotel. All photos for the day must be submitted by 4:00pm.
SUNDAY – Same times as Saturday followed by presentation and random prizes at approximately 7pm
- Teams will have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 anglers.
- Only artificial lures are to be used. No live or dead baits. No burley.
- The use of artificial scents, eg S Factor is permitted.
- Teams must photograph all flathead alive that points are being claimed for with a digital camera or preferably a smart phone.
- All photos must be made available upon tournament officials request.
- All photos must be taken on the official 2019 Bragmat with key tag clearly visible.
- Claimed fish must be at least as long as the current minimum Victorian legal limit.
- Points are scored from your team’s best 10 flathead caught during the challenge.
- 2 points are scored per cm of each fish entered. Eg 43.5cm equals 87 points.
- Teams are to fish from the same boat. 1 Rod per person to be used at any given time.
- All Boat operators must have a current boat licence.
- All current Victorian Maritime regulations must be adhered to.
- All anglers that take part in this event do so at their own risk and that by competing in this event you agree that any member of Reel It In, its officials or associated
sponsors will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death to any persons or objects that take part in this event.
- ALL TEAMS MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT BOAT INSURANCE POLICY INC. 3RD PARTY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY.