- This event has passed.
Narooma Flathead Challenge 2019
February 23, 2019 - February 24, 2019$150.00
The Narooma Flathead Challenge – Feb 23-24 2019
ENTRY – $150 per person for each team member which includes an official 2019 Narooma Flathead Challenge Polo Shirt and a Bragmat.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEAMS EVENT.
THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 2 ANGLERS AND A MAX OF 4 ANGLERS PER TEAM
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
– Entry into the 2019 Reel It In Narooma Flathead Challenge
– An Official 2019 Narooma Polo Shirt.
– A 2019 Narooma Flathead Challenge Bragmat.
– A chance to share in some awesome prizes and giveaways
NAROOMA FLATHEAD CHALLENGE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY – Teams are to meet at the Narooma Hotel at 6pm. A short briefing will take place. Shirts and team bags will be given out.
SATURDAY – Key tags will be given out at the Narooma Hotel from 7am. Teams can then head off to fish. Key tags MUST be returned to the Narooma Hotel by 4:00pm. EVERY 5 MINUTES LATE WILL RESULT IN A 20 POINT PENALTY. Saturday photos judged from 4:00pm at the hotel. All photos for the day must be submitted by 5:00pm.
SUNDAY – Same times as Saturday followed by presentation and random prizes
- Teams will have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 anglers.
- Only artificial lures are to be used. No live or dead baits. No burley.
- The use of artificial scents, eg S Factor is permitted.
- Teams must photograph all flathead alive that points are being claimed for with a digital camera or preferably a smart phone.
- All photos must be made available upon tournament officials request.
- All photos must be taken on the official 2019 Bragmat with key tag clearly visible.
- Claimed fish must be at least as long as the current minimum NSW legal limit.
- Points are scored from your team’s best 10 flathead caught during the challenge.
- 2 points are scored per cm of each fish entered. Eg 43.5cm equals 87 points.
- Teams are to fish from the same boat. 1 Rod per person to be used at any given time.
- All Boat operators must have a current boat licence.
- All current NSW Maritime regulations must be adhered to.
- All anglers that take part in this event do so at their own risk and that by competing in this event you agree that any member of Reel It In, its officials or associated
sponsors will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death to any persons or objects that take part in this event.
- ALL TEAMS MUST SEND IN A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT BOAT INSURANCE POLICY INC. 3RD PARTY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY TO firstname.lastname@example.org