- This event has passed.
Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge 2020
April 18, 2020 - April 19, 2020$150.00
LAKE TYERS Flathead Challenge – April 18-19 2020
CANCELLED due to the Covid 19 virus.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEAMS EVENT.
THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 2 ANGLERS AND A MAX OF 4 ANGLERS PER TEAM
– $150 per person for each team member.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
– Entry into the 2020 Reel It In Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge
– Reel It In Merchandise inc. Cap, Buff plus more and gear from our sponsors.
– A 2020 Lake Tyers Flathead Challenge Bragmat per team.
– A chance to share in some awesome prizes and giveaways
LAKE TYERS FLATHEAD CHALLENGE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY – Teams are to meet at the Waterwheel Hotel. REGISTRATION STRICTLY BETWEEN 4PM-6PM where shirts and team bags will be given out.
A short briefing will take place at 7:00pm.
SATURDAY – Key tags will be given out at the Carpark in front of the Waterwheel from 7am. Once you receive your key tag your team is free to go off and fish. Key tags MUST be returned to the Waterwheel Hotel by 3:00pm and photos will be judged. EVERY 5 MINUTES LATE WILL RESULT IN A 20 POINT PENALTY. Saturday photos judged from 3:00pm at the hotel. All photos for the day must be submitted by 4:00pm.
SUNDAY – Same times as Saturday followed by presentation and random prizes at approximately 7pm
- Teams will have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 anglers.
- Only artificial lures are to be used. No live or dead baits. No burley.
- The use of artificial scents, eg S Factor is permitted.
- Teams must photograph all flathead alive that points are being claimed for with a digital camera or preferably a smart phone.
- All photos must be made available upon tournament officials request.
- All photos must be taken on the official 2020 Bragmat with key tag clearly visible.
- Claimed fish must be at least as long as the current minimum Victorian legal limit.
- Points are scored from your team’s best 10 flathead caught during the challenge.
- 2 points are scored per cm of each fish entered. Eg 43.5cm equals 87 points.
- Teams are to fish from the same boat. 1 Rod per person to be used at any given time.
- All Boat operators must have a current boat licence and in date safety gear.
- All anglers must have a current Victorian Fishing Licence.
- All current Victorian Maritime regulations must be adhered to.
- All anglers that take part in this event do so at their own risk and that by competing in this event you agree that any member of Reel It In, its officials or associated
sponsors will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death to any persons or objects that take part in this event.
- ALL TEAMS MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT BOAT INSURANCE POLICY INC. 3RD PARTY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY.