Narooma Flathead Challenge 2022
February 26 - February 27$155
The Narooma Flathead Challenge – Feb 26-27 2022
NEW LOCATION!!! CLUB NAROOMA
See ya at the “Bowlo”
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEAMS EVENT.
THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 2 ANGLERS AND A MAX OF 4 ANGLERS PER TEAM
ALL TEAMS MUST PRACTICE SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
– Entry into the 2022 Reel It In Narooma Flathead Challenge
– 2022 Narooma Flathead Challenge Polo
– A 2022 Narooma Flathead Challenge Bragmat for each team
– Packet of Soft Plastics.
– A chance to share in some awesome prizes and giveaways
NAROOMA FLATHEAD CHALLENGE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY – Registration will be at the CLUB NAROOMA strictly between 4pm-6pm. Shirts and team bags will be given out during registration.
LATE REGISTRATION WILL INCUR A 50 POINT PENALTY.
A short briefing will take place at 7pm.
SATURDAY – Key tags will be given out at Compleat Angler Ocean Hut from 7am. Teams can then head off to fish. Key tags MUST be returned to Club Narooma by 3:00pm.
PLEASE NOTE. In the case of stricter Covid restriction REEL IT IN may decide to use the REEL IT IN App for photo entries. EVERY 5 MINUTES LATE WILL RESULT IN A 20 POINT PENALTY. Saturday photos judged from 3pm at Club Narooma. All photos for the day must be submitted by 4:00pm.
SUNDAY – Same times as Saturday followed by presentation and random prizes
- Teams will have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 anglers.
- Team members must abide by current Covid social distancing rules of the state.
- Only artificial lures are to be used. No live or dead baits. No burley.
- The use of artificial scents, eg Strikerz scent is permitted.
- Teams must photograph all flathead alive that points are being claimed for with a smart phone.
- All photos must be made available upon tournament officials request.
- All photos must be taken on the official 2022 Bragmat with key tag clearly visible.
- Claimed fish must be at least as long as the current minimum NSW legal limit.
- Points are scored from your team’s best 10 flathead caught during the challenge.
- 2 points are scored per cm of each fish entered. Eg 43.5cm equals 87 points.
- Teams are to fish from the same boat. 1 Rod per person to be used at any given time.
- All Boat operators must have a current boat licence.
- All current NSW Maritime regulations must be adhered to.
- All anglers must have a current NSW fishing license.
- All anglers that take part in this event do so at their own risk and that by competing in this event you agree that any member of Reel It In, its officials or associated sponsors will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death to any persons or objects that take part in this event.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid, bushfires or other reason a refund will be given. Refund amount will be based on timing of cancellation and money spent on the event to date. Shirts etc will be posted out if they had been ordered at the time.
- ALL TEAMS MUST SEND IN A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT BOAT INSURANCE POLICY INC. 3RD PARTY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY TO email@example.com before the event.
ENTER ONLINE BELOW