AUSTRALIAN BREAM CHALLENGE – SEP 10-11 2022
Entry includes your Angler ID, Prolure Australia Soft Plastics and a 2022 Bream Challenge Bragmat.
PROUDLY SUPPORTING BEYOND BLUE
- SIMPLY ENTER YOUR FOUR BEST BREAM using the REEL IT IN App
- Your 2022 Bream Challenge Bragmat must be used.
- A unique code will be released on Friday 9th September at 10pm at www.reelitin.com.au
- This code must be written in the box provided on your Challenge Brag mat.
- Bream will be judged by length of the fish, not by weight.
- Length will be judged from the fork
- 2 points per cm will be awarded. Eg 33.5 cm will equal 67 points
- Combined points from your best 4 bream will count.
- All bream must be photographed ALIVE on the brag mat with your Angler ID and unique weekend code clearly displayed
- No Bream that appear dead will be accepted.
- Anyone fishing in the same boat must be entered. No sharing fish
- All photos will be scrutinised for signs of photoshopping. Any deemed to be tampered with will result in disqualification.
ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SENT VIA the REEL IT IN APP AND BE RECEIVED BY 11.59PM SEPTEMBER 11
First Place will win a $1500 Prize pack from Prolure Australia, Lowrance, Tonic Eyewear, Rapala, REEL IT IN and more.
Top 10 will receive prizes.
PRIZE POOL will be increased depending on Entry Numbers
Juniors eligible for additional prizes, including best male and female junior.
HEAPS of random draws and mystery prizes.
Also 6 BIG BREAM prizes of $500 value for each state/division from Tonic Eyewear and Prolure Australia for
- NSW, ACT
Northern Territory. If enough entries are received an additional division will be opened.